Welcome to my first blog post...
I have a rainbow card to share with you all.
Have a look at my card.
I would like to explain how I made this card step by step.
1. I used SOMEBUNNY stamp from MFT stamps for creating a background and cutouts.
2. Took 4.25×5.5 watercolour cardstock.
3. Masked and made cloud background with green pistachio distress ink.
4. Using DCAM border dies, created Rainbow strips and coloured them using Zig clean clear real brush marker pens and glued them to cardstock.
5. Created clouds and bunnies ..I must say they look adorably cute. Coloured bunnies with Zig markers and placed them at the ends of beautiful rainbow.
6. Used the sentiment "Sending you hugs" just below the Rainbow....to give parallel effect.
7. Lastly, placed sequins from DCAM store to complete the look.
Hope you liked my card and please leave your precious comments below.
Entering my card for following challenges:
CAS-uaL Fridays "CASE a Girl Friday!" cased the colourful card made by Channin